- Smaller maps: The maps in PUBG Lite are smaller than the maps in PUBG, which makes the game more fast-paced and action-packed.
- Fewer players: There are only 60 players in each match of PUBG Lite, compared to 100 players in PUBG. This makes the game more competitive and intense.
- Lower system requirements: PUBG Lite can run on low-end devices with 2GB of RAM and an Intel Core i3 processor.
- Same gameplay: The core gameplay of PUBG Lite is the same as PUBG. Players must drop onto an island, scavenge for weapons and supplies, and fight to be the last one standing.
- New features: PUBG Lite also includes some new features that are not available in PUBG, such as a training mode and a ranking system.
- It is a free-to-play game that is optimized for low-end devices.
- It is a fast-paced and action-packed game.
- It is more competitive and intense than PUBG due to the smaller maps and fewer players.
- It has the same core gameplay as PUBG.
- It includes new features that are not available in PUBG.
- The graphics are not as good as PUBG.
- The game is not as popular as PUBG.
- There are fewer game modes available.
PUBG Lite is a great option for players who want to play a battle royale game on a low-end device. It is a fast-paced and action-packed game with the same core gameplay as PUBG. However, the graphics are not as good as PUBG and the game is not as popular.